I'm so tired of the extreme anti-privacy movement.
* Not caring if millions of accounts get leaked
* Considering lack of security as merely a cost of doing business
* Not caring whether people get doxed or harassed or outed
* Assuming that data created by people always belongs to the megacorp
* These cosy relationships with letter agencies are oh so predictable
* The culture of embedding off-site links into web software so that they give companies a lot of data about how people are using it
* Assuming its ok to have telemetry on by default without telling the user or having any kind of informed consent